2009 War Stories Showdown Underway (1 Viewer)

Doner reaches the finals --

He will meet the winner of the Louis Force vs. Musi match.

I know I'm on staff with Comp +, and gotta be neutral about this, but wouldn't a Doner Vs. Deisel Louis final pairing be something special? The guy who booked Louis in for several appearances at OCIR.... perhaps they can go at each others throat in the final?????

I know I'm on staff with Comp +, and gotta be neutral about this, but wouldn't a Doner Vs. Deisel Louis final pairing be something special? The guy who booked Louis in for several appearances at OCIR.... perhaps they can go at each others throat in the final?????

I think everyone wants to hear the rest of bill doners story I know I do .

Tell ya what Timmah, Pat had me really thinkin' hard, then he left the story just hang... I mean, Lynda dressed up like Cassandra... that was a story that needed pictures.

Overall, I've laughed my rear off this year, it's been real hard makin' a pick...

d'kid

Hey Bobby--Why cant we have a loser's round. Some of the losers still tell great stories. How bout it ????

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back