2007 Vegas first test??? (1 Viewer)

Just Paul

Nitro Member
Has anybody seen the testing dates yet? I assume it's Jan 19,20,21 but I want to be sure.

I'm planning a Vegas trip....

Thanks

It can't get here soon enough for me. I have not seen any dates yet, and there is nothing listed yet at LVMS's website. Not anything for the Pro Stock Superbowl either.

(I know the season just ended Sunday ... but I am ready)

The past two years I think(?) they went Vegas-Phx-Vegas for testing. I go to Phx just about every year.

I'm surprised it's not posted on the website, posters and handouts for the 2007 pre-season testing were all over the place during the divisional race.

The Vegas sessions are three and one week before Pomona. The Pro Stock race is the Saturday of the second test session. Firebird testing is the week between the two Vegas dates.

Has anybody seen the testing dates yet? I assume it's Jan 19,20,21 but I want to be sure.

I'm planning a Vegas trip....

Thanks
I'd say you have a fair assumption. I made it out there last year and it was on Jan. 20-22. And based on the Winternationals being Feb. 8-12 (or 3 weekends after the dates you mention), I'd assume you're right on with your guess. I remember last year not hearing of the actual testing date until about mid-December because wife and I were planning on going out to Vegas Jan. 20 and when I heard the NHRA dates, I started telling her "Honey, that weekend we're goin' to Vegas, out at LVMS, NHRA..." She interrupted before I could complete my sentence with "You're not going out to the track" smiling the whole time she said it. I managed to finagle a ride out to the track on that Saturday. What a great time I had! Seemed like there were at most a couple hundred fans there and just a really relaxed atmosphere.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back