2 Hour Qualifying and Elimination shows for G-ville? (1 Viewer)

I liked the longer shows. Now we have to sit threw a shorter show with an added class "PSB"

They did this at G-ville last year too. Probably because of March Madness.
Two hours with the bikes is too short. But I'm glad the three week wait is over.

I certainly prefer three hours of eliminations. But after a three week wait I'll be happy to take what I can get.

Yeah, looking forward to getting up at 0045am to watch qualifying..... just hope Sunday afternoon that finals are run before TV starts

Sorry guys, really never have been into Basketball...:rolleyes: But does anyone know what we are going to have to suffer threw before the real racing starts??:D

Yeah, looking forward to getting up at 0045am to watch qualifying..... just hope Sunday afternoon that finals are run before TV starts

I live on the west coast so a 10:00 PM start time really isn't all that bad for me. But if I lived in the eastern time zone I'm sure I wouldn't be too pleased if I had to get up in the middle of the night to get my racing fix.

I will take 2 hours, I would rather have 3. I am one of the few that purchased the PPV all day shows many years ago. I wish they would do that again but I guess there was not much response.

can't you just hear the english accented tennis announcer.........
"coming up next here on espn, drag racing from gainesville florida,
immediately following the conclusion of this match"
(at this time the set will be something like 2 games to 1)

isnt qualifying on in the east her at 1:30 am :( great job espn! well ill record it but i like the 3 hr shows. 2 hrs including those bikes sucks. im sure as usual thell show all of the bike rounds and just hilights of pro stock :(. well we get to see 1 out of ever 2 bikes red light again. 86 the bikes lets see pro mod!

I think 2 hour qualifying shows are good enough.

I do prefer 3 hours of eliminations, especially with the bikes but hey would could be back in the wide world of sports days when we didn't get to see the show until 2-3 months later :)

The most recent two hour elimination shows I can remember seemed to be pretty tightly put together and featured straight racing action, lacking the "fluff" and "filler" of the three hour shows. Usually, they'll just show highlights of the first round of P/S and P/SB.

Not entirely a bad thing.

I'll record the whole show and zip the commercials anyway. :D

The most recent two hour elimination shows I can remember seemed to be pretty tightly put together and featured straight racing action, lacking the "fluff" and "filler" of the three hour shows. Usually, they'll just show highlights of the first round of P/S and P/SB.

Not entirely a bad thing.

I'll record the whole show and zip the commercials anyway. :D
Exactly. 2 hrs. Less all the fluff and same-o same-o.:rolleyes: :cool:

NHRA Sat. Qualifying is On 1-AM Sunday

I checked the guide.. and ESPN has Sat qualifying on TV at 1 am SUNDAY its in from 1 - 3 am Sunday ECT Daylight Savings Time! :(

Damn I thought it was bad when it started at 11pm.... I forgot to look to see what time Sunday eliminations are on ? Or maybe I should look Early on Monday....

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back