1000'ft Protest in Denver!!!! (2 Viewers)

That was meant for everybody, not singling you out, life is too short.

S/F
D

No problem I'm just going to go enjoy this sunny day on this tropical island:)

S/F
D

I've been each of the last two years with tickets about the 60' mark. once they go past I look down and the only way i now who won usually is the win light. I know I won't be able to tell the difference exept by ET. I'll go, take my daughter , we'll have a great time and then plan to go next year. I'd be way more upset if I showed up and all of the haulers were there and they said "we aren't running the tracks not safe" And If you think for one second Force and Schumacher couldn't show up and park it, your crazy.And the countdown gives them more leverage because if your high enough in thepoints you can miss a race and not have it affect you as much.

Ya know Rex, name-calling really elevates you sooo much higher than the ones you disagree with!!!

Just because they don't agree with you doesn't mean that they are inferior to you!

:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Even if they race to the 1000' mark, they still have to stop that car from approx. 300 mph. And that issue still has to be solved. Making the cars lighter will aid in slowing the car quicker. Once you get that weight going 300 mph it takes more effort (bigger chutes, larger brakes) and more time, to slow that car. Lighter cars are easier, and quicker, to stop.

I still think that a strong effort should be made to stop the cars as opposed to shortening the track. But in the mean time, let them try 1000' and see what happens. This is even more dramatic that the nitro % changes.

Rich, James actually gave me the idea of it all! And I can't believe any of you take this seriously, Mike Larson, Paul "C" Miller. This is a freakin JOKE!:confused:

And Rex, You are seriously in a dyer need for some Valium dude! I put this up to lighten the mood, but you obviously are in Marilyn Manson mode, please don't jack this thread to where it's gets pulled!:rolleyes:

Last edited:
Joe, don't ever do that again dude!!! You are going to give those guys freakin heart attacks....why do soooo many people get their panties in a bunch when someone posts something so light hearted...just to think someone took a protest with naked hooters girls seriously...come on could that really happen with those snooty bimbo's??? I was thinking more like getting girls from swank mag ( I don't read it, I mean look at it) anyway, they would do it in a heartbeat.

Joe as upset as you seem about this it wasn't that hard of a stretch to think you meant it. I don't think this is the time to joke, personally.

Rich, James actually gave me the idea of it all! And I can't believe any of you take this seriously, Mike Larson, Paul "C" Miller. This is a freakin JOKE!:confused:

And Rex, You are seriously in a dyer need for some Valium dude! I put this up to lighten the mood, but you obviously are in Marilyn Manson mode, please don't jack this thread to where it's gets pulled!:rolleyes:

JOKE!! OH......HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.

Gee.

Well why didn't you say so.

Golly gosh. Yeah, you are right, this is all pretty much a laughing matter.

Seeing all those people suffer at E-Town, including myself, yeah, I'm over that now, now with that little "Joke"

And sorry, no valium for me, don't do drugs or drink.

That could be why I really do not think this was hilarious, 13 days after it happened.

And for once, just once, could you please check your spelling?

I think if you ever put a coherent sentence together I'd literally fall off of my chair.............:cool:

REX.

joke!! Oh......hahahahahahahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.

Gee.

Well Why Didn't You Say So.

Golly Gosh. Yeah, You Are Right, This Is All Pretty Much A Laughing Matter.

Seeing All Those People Suffer At E-town, Including Myself, Yeah, I'm Over That Now, Now With That Little "joke"

And Sorry, No Valium For Me, Don't Do Drugs Or Drink.

That Could Be Why I Really Do Not Think This Was Hilarious, 13 Days After It Happened.

And For Once, Just Once, Could You Please Check Your Spelling?

I Think If You Ever Put A Coherent Sentence Together I'd Literally Fall Off Of My Chair.............:cool:

Rex.

I Will Not Make Rex Mad! I Will Not Make Rex Mad! I Will Not Make Rex Mad! I Will Not Make Rex Mad! I Will Not Make Rex Mad! I Will Not Make Rex Mad! I Will Not Make Rex Mad! I Will Not Make Rex Mad! I Will Not Make Rex Mad! I Will Not Make Rex Mad! I Will Not Make Rex Mad! I Will Not Make Rex Mad! I Will Not Make Rex Mad! I Will Not Make Rex Mad! I Will Not Make Rex Mad! I Will Not Make Rex Mad! I Will Not Make Rex Mad! I Will Not Make Rex Mad! I Will Not Make Rex Mad! I Will Not Make Rex Mad! I Will Not Make Rex Mad! I Will Not Make Rex Mad! I Will Not Make Rex Mad! I Will Not Make Rex Mad! I Will Not Make Rex Mad! I Will Not Make Rex Mad! I Will Not Make Rex Mad! I Will Not Make Rex Mad! I Will Not Make Rex Mad! I Will Not Make Rex Mad! I Will Not Make Rex Mad!

I Will Not Make Rex Mad! I Will Not Make Rex Mad! I Will Not Make Rex Mad! I Will Not Make Rex Mad! I Will Not Make Rex Mad! I Will Not Make Rex Mad! I Will Not Make Rex Mad! I Will Not Make Rex Mad! I Will Not Make Rex Mad! I Will Not Make Rex Mad! I Will Not Make Rex Mad! I Will Not Make Rex Mad! I Will Not Make Rex Mad! I Will Not Make Rex Mad! I Will Not Make Rex Mad! I Will Not Make Rex Mad! I Will Not Make Rex Mad! I Will Not Make Rex Mad! I Will Not Make Rex Mad! I Will Not Make Rex Mad! I Will Not Make Rex Mad! I Will Not Make Rex Mad! I Will Not Make Rex Mad! I Will Not Make Rex Mad! I Will Not Make Rex Mad! I Will Not Make Rex Mad! I Will Not Make Rex Mad! I Will Not Make Rex Mad! I Will Not Make Rex Mad! I Will Not Make Rex Mad! I Will Not Make Rex Mad!

Wet brain for sure............:rolleyes:

REX

Joe, I didn't know how to take it since I saw this exact post on more then 1 site and how you have been outspoken on 1,000 ft racing. Maybe right now is not the time to be joking about this subject given what has occurred since June 21st and many people's emotions are still running high.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back