YouTube TV tip (1 Viewer)

stitcherbob

Nitro Member
If you have your streaming through YouTube TV like I do you may have lost the final runs on this and the last race due to their cloud DVR not recognizing that the race ran long. If you pause the recording, and scroll down one to the three dots and click on it there will be a “report recording “ button. Click that and choose “incorrect end time”. They claim that they will work on it in the next 24 hours.
And they did…. I got an email saying it was fixed in my DVR . Sure enough the race was complete.

B91B01E4-5FDC-4965-BEDE-777B66784988.jpeg

That’s great. Love Youtube TV and for many sporting events they seem to know when the event runs long. Things like football, they capture all of it. I use NHRA TV so haven’t seen a fox show yet. The problem with that is, if you attempt to start the show after the event ends but before they archive it, you can’t for example see it at 7pm. The solution to that is to start the show early in the day and pause it. Then you can FF to whatever point.

That’s great. Love Youtube TV and for many sporting events they seem to know when the event runs long. Things like football, they capture all of it. I use NHRA TV so haven’t seen a fox show yet. The problem with that is, if you attempt to start the show after the event ends but before they archive it, you can’t for example see it at 7pm. The solution to that is to start the show early in the day and pause it. Then you can FF to whatever point.

Currently, I record the FS1 show through Sling TV and I start the recording about an hour early and stop it at least an hour later. However, Sling just had a price increase and I'll be looking into another source like YouTube TV after this racing season is over. That's why I thanked Mr. Reese for the tip so I can it add to my evaulation for future streaming services.

I checked last night and the finals were restored to my DVR without an email, so I could see my Pick the Winners go down in flames😫

It happened again with the Las Vegas race, the switcheroo to FS2. Reported that it had an incorrect ending time and by Monday morning the new version was on my cloud DVR so I could see the finals

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back