You'll be able to watch the PRO Winter Warm Up Friday/Saturday LIVE!!!! (1 Viewer)

nedannouncer

Nitro Member
That will be great to watch. Don't know how many teams are going to run on the weekend though. I know the Lucas teams don't start until Monday.

Pat this the the Friday and Saturday after testing starts,not before. Friday and Saturday are the two days open to the public and the teams will be running a match-race type format.

Brian

Another positive event with Ron Capps involvement. The guy loves this sport. We are lucky to have him.................:)

I am hoping to get the day off so I can go. I emailed PBIR and they are FINALLY opening the pits to the public this time.

Re: You'll be able to watch the PRO Winter Warm Up Friday/Saturday LIVE!!!!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Pat this the the Friday and Saturday after testing starts,not before. Friday and Saturday are the two days open to the public and the teams will be running a match-race type format.

Thanks Brian, my mistake.

So the match races are Friday 7pm-10pm, Saturday 5pm-9pm. Anyone know if the track/pits are open to the public before those times on either day?

So the match races are Friday 7pm-10pm, Saturday 5pm-9pm. Anyone know if the track/pits are open to the public before those times on either day?

David, a bunch more details will be coming after this weekend. PBIR has their IHRA event and I am sure they want to give that the attention it is due before going full bore on the PRO deal.

If you make it to the track, drop by and say hello! Chad and I will be the two guys up on the scaffolding with the camera. :D

This one?

I don't see specific times:confused: I'm wondering if the pits are open to the public before 7pm on Friday, and before 5pm on Saturday.

I have secured a day off for Saturday, and I know the pits are open to the public but I don't know about before 5PM. I'll email them and ask them.

I have secured a day off for Saturday, and I know the pits are open to the public but I don't know about before 5PM. I'll email them and ask them.

-----Original Message-----
Sent: Monday, January 31, 2011 9:00 AM
To: Dave Patterson
Subject: RE: Palm Beach International Raceway: NHRA testing question

Dave,
On Friday and Saturday the gates open to the public at 4pm. The start on the track at 5pm.

Julie Korkowski I Drag Strip Operations Manager Palm Beach International Raceway ™ [email protected]

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back