Wynns Charger Panel On E-Bay???? (1 Viewer)

timmydcarguy

Nitro Member
Wow!!!
I just saw that a panel off of the Wynns Charger was for sale on E-Bay. That thing should be in the NHRA Museum or Garlits museum or somewhere special. I don't know how to post a link or I would have sorry.:confused:

It would be immediatly pulled, so don't think about it Tim... Your info is good enough... You can put the keyword to search for it though... :D Maybe... :eek:

What was the item number for the panel? I just searched ebay and all I could come up with was a bunch of trading cards for the Wynn's Charger.

I did a search for "Wynns Charger Panel" and it took me straight to it. I went back an got the item number for you >> 260128407273

Thanks, Jon.

I tried that same search and got trading cards and dioramas! I'll check it out now.

Keyword Garlits
Page 2
Big Bucks... :eek:

Yep, the ol dimwit from the cornfield in Nebraska finally found it...I'd tell you to go sand, Ray, but I think you probably hear that enough. You still haven't told me if you got the sealed mayo jar delivered with Suzie Qs secret message inside...

Yep, the ol dimwit from the cornfield in Nebraska finally found it...I'd tell you to go sand, Ray, but I think you probably hear that enough. You still haven't told me if you got the sealed mayo jar delivered with Suzie Qs secret message inside...
About every other second I hear Martin's voice in my head, so yeah I hear it... :D Suzie has a secret?? I don't tink so... :eek: I would have gotten a PM with any new info on that girl... ;)

I did actually answer your mayo question on the other thread... Backtrack and find it ole corn boy... :D

Gonna look at this item and I can feel Martin's look again, so I'm outtie here...

C-YA

raaaayyyyyy.......

raaaaaayyyyy.............

Raaaaaaayyyyyyyyyyy......

HEY RAY!!!! :D

Goin to the Adult Entertainment Industry show in LA the day before Davis gig- got a buddy of mine that is the Talent Director for one of the magazines...All Access Passes, big afterparty later.. Interested?

oh, nevermind... YOU are gonna be sanding...:p

didn't this project start as a wash n' wax job, back when there was snow on the ground?

:)

To answer the only real question asked...
Yes sir, Mr. Thomas sir, I do believe there was snow on the ground... :eek: Thank you for that... :( It's 7:20 and reaching 10does it really matter after 90?? I mean really??

You know my heart belongs to one, how could you even suggest I go to such a place with,,,, Will Tiffany be there?? This is an outright shot at my character along with Pebbles?? And I will not listen to such PM me the details, I think it is just way out of line for you to suggest, email would be better, and I find it hard to believe you of all people would call me with details...

Thanks for writting Martin, we will have to do lunch, dinner, drinks, and the twins at the end of the bar soon I hope... Nice talking to you again... Stay cool you silly fool, trying to get me in all kinds of trouble with miss Sat. night and the sis... GREAT!! :rolleyes: Have a great day... Try to stay cool and hydrated... :D

There's those voices and look again... gotta go... BEEP-BEEP...............

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back