WTF, There's no KALITTA won thread? (1 Viewer)

BaldyLochs

Nitro Member
Well there is NOW! :D

I was pleasantly surprised, but more so glad and happy to see Mr K win the last race in Texas. It's been a while for them. He's right where he needs to be in the countdown too.

BTW - DK is likely the only driver in the countdown in all 4 pro classes to: hold a current FAA ATP Pilot License, have won a USAC Championship - and who can perfectly weld together 2 razor blade edges :)

That win was awesome. Even though over the winter I predicted that Spencer would take it this year, I would love to see team Kalitta close the deal.

Last edited:
happy for Doug and Kalitta team. now wouldnt that be something if Doug sprints ahead of the two youngsters (spenser and shawn) and takes the championship !!!! would be a nice ending to the year :):)

I said it in another thread and I'll it again... BIG CONGRATS to the Kalitta team.
Love to see Doug win the championship.

Doug winning the countdown would also make the countdown worth it :)

Go team K

That was just awesome! Kinda cool how the driver who gives probably the calmest interviews, has a starting-line crew that goes the craziest! I thought it was great how AJ ran over to congratulate Jim O and gave him kinda of a punch in the gut.

Team Kalitta deserved a win. They've been right in the mix this whole time. I usually fast-forward interviews, but that was a substantial win, and a true emotional win, so I LOVED it.

It would be something if Doug could erase the memory of the once-in-a-lifetime defeat-from-the-jaws-of-victory deal at Pomona some years ago.

The Kalittas have given so much to this sport!

That was just awesome! Kinda cool how the driver who gives probably the calmest interviews, has a starting-line crew that goes the craziest! I thought it was great how AJ ran over to congratulate Jim O and gave him kinda of a punch in the gut.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back