Wow, here's an informative interview (1 Viewer)

How does that poem go...

"Ring Around The Rosie" I learned ABSOLUTELY NOTHING from that interview.. I think it was a waste of ink to even print that...

"We all sit in a circle and suppose
while the secret sits in the center and Knows"
Robert Frost

This is my guess:

NHRA and Goodyear both privately admitted to some culpability and paid accordingly.

HD paid a real pretty penny (either to Russell directly, or to NHRA and Goodyear, and hence indirectly to Russell), to make the whole thing go away before trial, in order to protect future interests.

Been wrong before. Be wrong in the future.

Just a damn sad deal all the way around

And like I said, just a guess.

Rumor had it in Texas district Ms Russell settled for ESQ fees and a formal report that she requested and she cannot release the report to the public and NO ONE admitted fault...

I can't believe I wasted my time reading that either!!! It sounded like it was from the Department of Redundancy Department!!! Jeeesh!!!

What did happen ? Did the tire fail and delaminate, causing the wing to break apart and a strut to hit his helmet. The same type of failure caused a breakup of Hillary Will's car. She was very lucky the car did not hit the wall, or she may have been in the same shape as John Force.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back