Winternationals discount tickets (1 Viewer)

Dragracer

Nitro Member
Anyone heard whether or not O'Reilly or any other sponsor is offering discount tickets to the Winters?

Haven't seen or heard anything yet. Most times there is some info on the 95.5 KLOS Southern California's Best Rock website, but so far, only an advertisement.

You know what's been working for me these past couple a times? A can of Full Throttle.
You take an empty can of any flavor FT to the ticket booth and they have you give them the flip tab off the can. Then, they knock off $8 bux off the price of the ticket. Find FT on sale somewhere and buy one can for each day you want a discount on. 1 can good for only one day's ticket purchase.

Not sure if it will keep working, but worth a shot.

You know what's been working for me these past couple a times? A can of Full Throttle.
You take an empty can of any flavor FT to the ticket booth and they have you give them the flip tab off the can. Then, they knock off $8 bux off the price of the ticket. Find FT on sale somewhere and buy one can for each day you want a discount on. 1 can good for only one day's ticket purchase.

Not sure if it will keep working, but worth a shot.

I have never heard of this. Good tip Pablo!

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back