Win #6 already for Anderson (1 Viewer)

camaro

Nitro Member
in the past history of pro stock i would find myself rooting for the underdogs to take out the killer cars like glidden, WJ, but for some reason i dont mind watching GA rack up the wins. Sure i would like to see some new faces in the winners circle Like Stanfield, Naylor, Koretsky etc. but because Greg seems to be always courteous and thankful for what he's got and never makes excuses, i find it hard to root against him or it could be i want him to win just so they can show more of his ol' lady on TV :)

congrats once again to th KB team

Congrats to Team KB and to Greg. They are a well oiled machine. With Jeggie and DC running the way they are now and a few others not that far behind for GA to still be dominating is a testament to his driving and there whole team.

congrats again to the best and hardest working team in pro stock! another well deserved victory!

congrats again to the best and hardest working team in pro stock! another well deserved victory!

Just when we think the field has narrowed we realize GA is a mile ahead of everyone in the points standings! Hardly seems 'narrowed' does it?

Congrats to those guys. Everyone else has them in their sites and they continue to outperform the rest of the class. People continue to refer to how big their budget is , but consider their performance. One of those two cars consistently outperforms the other 15 cars...week in and week out. Given the high level of competition in Pro Stock these days, there's no doubt in my mind that this is the greatest Pro Stock team in the history of the class. I'm sure that will ruffle a few feathers, but the facts would back up that statement.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back