Will Connolly win the Championship? (1 Viewer)

If, and this is a big if, his engine program and/or chassis setup doesn't go south he should be the current favorite. He is without a doubt the best driver in pro stock. He is the only one who can consistently push the tree when he has to and back off a little when he has a performance advantage.

Ya know...The more I see of him the MOREI like him..He gives a great top end interview..talks like a gentleman, & comes across like a good clean All American kid.. Congrats to Dave.. well DONE!

I HOPE SO!(I know there are some in their future) That kid can flat out DRIVE! Between him an Utt they will be tough for a long time to come!

I think the championship will be going through Ken Black Racing. By looking at the performance advantage they had this weekend, time will spread teams apart. I know Line lost today, but to have the advantage they had this weekend will break down the category over time.

I think he has a pretty good chance. If he could pick up a little more horsepower with the way he leaves I think he would dominate!:rolleyes:

If anyone is going to knock GA off, its going to be Dave. I have no doubt he is the best driver in PS right now by far. I wish him luck. I like GA and pull for him but I would love to see Dave be the one that takes the PS title away from him.

The Western Swing is going to an exciting one.
Dave is about the only one that close enough to Git R Done..:D

-Toyse

Last edited:
I think the championship will be going through Ken Black Racing. By looking at the performance advantage they had this weekend, time will spread teams apart. I know Line lost today, but to have the advantage they had this weekend will break down the category over time.

Yeah. I certainly think Connolly is talented enough to win it all but that KB team is still the ones to beat. They can run off a few wins in a row before we know what hit us.

Can Connolly win the championship?

If K.J. can't...
then I hope Connolly will.

Good Luck Dave!

It probably will; but a different P/S champ this year SURE would go a long way to achieving P/S parity!:D

How many different winners in Pro Stock this year? There's "parity"... Just waiting, holding my breath for Double E to win this year...
And someone remind me to breathe by Reading... ;)

The simple answer to the question is yes, there's no doubt he can win it & may very well be the favorite. It seems like that team has a sense for taking care of each other at the right time. When Dave's late at the tree, Tommy seems to hit the perfect tune-up. When the tune-up is just a little off, Dave mows the tree down.

Still wish Jeggie was in the hunt - then it'd be really interesting.

Whether or not Dave wins the championship, he and several others sure have made PS interesting to watch again and I am a huge PS fan. You can tell he is getting more comfortable with his interviews. With Tom Lee and Connolly having similar power it could be interesting as the year goes on.

Bob

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back