Who blew up more...... (1 Viewer)

na

Nitro Member
..........motors in 2006? Cruz or Morgan? I hope it gets better for both those teams in 2007.

Morgan out "oiled" half of the cars in the field combined, just at the finals.

Something makes me think that team won't be told by Glendora to sit out until it is sorted.

It is a shame, Morgan lost out on a Top 10 finish because of his oil downs. For sure there was footage of at least 15 passes with Cruz on fire last year.:eek:

Something makes me think that team won't be told by Glendora to sit out until it is sorted.

One only needs to go back to the 2003 season when Paul Romine had to pay a visit to the "principal's office" after he frequently oiled the track down. If my memory serves me correct, he was told to park his car until he could run a few test passes without any oildowns.

There's no doubt in my mind that Morgan and team will not be held to the same standard.

Peace to all,
Mike Cornelius
a.k.a NHRAMike

Haha.

Unlike a certain team last season that was asked too... we both know which team that was so no need to mention names. How sweet it must be to have the $$$ and a 'name'

Mike

Last edited:
Oh; good thing I read the answers - because I thought you were asking who blew up more..... Connie Kalitta or Whit Bazemore!

One only needs to go back to the 2003 season when Paul Romine had to pay a visit to the "principal's office" after he frequently oiled the track down. If my memory serves me correct, he was told to park his car until he could run a few test passes without any oildowns.

There's no doubt in my mind that Morgan and team will not be held to the same standard.

If Romine did what Tony S. did, he probably would get a lifetime ban!

Cruz is VERY lucky he remained a Top 10 car after all the problems he had the second half of this year..Del had plenty of opportunity to sneak his way in. The AAP car better get it together, especially with KB coming onboard, and Home Loan Ashley running the full circuit next year.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back