What's the lowest gas prices you've seen? (1 Viewer)

Just bought it for $1.38 at Valero--that includes a .05 discount for using my Valero card. Paid $2.42 for the dually at the same place.

$1 .29.9 at Racetrack in Granbury Tx. where today there is a Christmas toy benifit for underprivileged children at Local Pro Mod Driver Thomas [ Tom Slick ] Meyers shop.
Never miss a chance to help out you know!

Oh and it's a good thing Vaseline prices went down too because oil companies and producers had just sunk billions into new equiptment and technologies to extract oil that no longer will turn a profit.
$ 85. 00 bucks a bbl to get the alowd deep water oil drilled and to the refinerys.
Same old stick and carrot !

Who knows how low it will go, the closing regular unleaded spot (trading price before taxes) prices yesterday were the lowest I have seen since 2001. NY Harbor was 86 cents a gallon, Colonial Pipeline was 81 cents a gallon, Gulf Coast was 82 cents a gallon, and the Chicago Pipeline had the lowest price in the country at 75 cents a gallon. With the cost of crude so cheap it does not make sense for oil companies to spend large amounts of money into Exploration/Production because they will never see a positive NPV on the investment at the current crude prices. The cost of extracting oil from a Gulf Rig could get as high as $90 per barrel. At the same time, you have to go with the assumption this is a temporary decline in price just like the large spike in the summer and oil will come back to levels of $60 to $90 a barrel.

I paid $1.61 yesterday at Safeway with my 10 cent PowerPump Rewards Fuel Discount -- LOL -- and filled up the Mustang for 17 bucks and change. It was a beautiful start to a Monday morning for a change. :D

Paid $1.29 yesterday with my Valero card, and paid $1.31 at Murphy with my Wal Mart Discover card. Nice to be able to afford to drive again.:)

$1.34 at the pump, no discount here in Indianapolis about a 300' down the road from me.

Figures.....all my tanks are full.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back