What's Happened to Drag Race Central Website (1 Viewer)

Greg

Nitro Member
Does anyone know whats going on with the Drag Race Central website. I haven't been able to get on it for a few days and doing a Google search it tells me it's moved.

Cheers Greg

Thanks Guys. I've tried everything other than a format but still can't get on to it in either Chrome or explorer. Must be because I live in Australia. :D

This is what it I see when I hit the Bookmark.
The webpage at Photos | Drag Race Central presented by Summitracing.com might be temporarily down or it may have moved permanently to a new web address.
Error 137 (net::ERR_NAME_RESOLUTION_FAILED): Unknown error.:(:confused:

Last edited:
Thanks Guys. I've tried everything other than a format but still can't get on to it in either Chrome or explorer. Must be because I live in Australia. :D

The webpage at Photos | Drag Race Central presented by Summitracing.com might be temporarily down or it may have moved permanently to a new web address.

When I click on the link you posted it comes right up. Are your browsers fully updated? I use Firefox as my browser, maybe try that?

looks like a problem with your ISPs name servers or a virus or malware issues with your computer :(

Thanks Mike. In the last week the ISP company I was with changed name and merged with another company and when that happened is roughly when I lost DRC and also after going through more web sites I have noticed the same problem. So I will get in contact with my ISP after the Easter Break.

Thanks for your help guys.

Greg :D;)

Thanks Al. I went on to the website you posted and it told me and I Quote from it (Your system does not appear to be affected by the DNSChanger malware.)
I think it may be time to move to another ISP company.
:(
I also found a number of sites here in Australia that I have the same problem with as in Drag Race Central on my P.C. and Laptop also when I use wireless on my phone but don't have any trouble when use the phone data internet. So I gather it's a ISP problem.

Many Thanks for your help.
Greg.:)

if you feel up to it you can change the DNS settings on your PC or router to use a more reliable DNS servers...I like OpenDNS, 208.67.222.222 and 208.67.220.220 (you can google instructions for your particular hardware)

No Michael I'm not with Telstra. I won't have anything to do with their Broadband Crap. I was with a company called Comcen out of Sydney but they have merged with another called Spin-tel which took over about a week ago just when things started happening. I call them tomorrow and if they can't help I'll find another ISP Company.
Cheers Greg

:):):):)

No Michael I'm not with Telstra. I won't have anything to do with their Broadband Crap.

I hear ya there. Sadly I'm still with them. They screwed me around last week (WORST!!! Customer service EVER!!!) Hopefully ill get free internet for the next two months after the crap they pulled.

Good luck with you ISP. :)

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back