what was up with funny cars in the right lane? (1 Viewer)

Bobby

Nitro Member
beckman was all over the place twice, and how about ashley? seemed like something was wrong out there affecting the floppers.

Perhaps NHRA should be finned for failure to clean up

Ol Ron Capps ran over some debris on his run. Look at video and you can see the debris in front of his car.
Sure glade it didn't affect the car or other?
Track was for sure questionable.

Yeah, Hight got pushed out of the groove also in the right lane. It looked like the groove was going towards the inside on that lane once the cars got to half track or so. It seemed to happen all through qualifying too. Just one of them deals I guess.

Capps had lane choice and took the right lane, so somebody thought it was OK. Might be something as simple as overpowering the track............

Regarding the right lane, I have 5 characters to give to you.

4 . 4 2 8

Or perhaps it just affected the FC's and not the top fuelers. I dunno. Sure didn't manage to mess the Army team up.

And I saw that whole front wing thing (on Steve Torrence's car) on Saturday night qualifying on ESPN2 for the first time. SCARY.

according to Mikey Dunn, the groove in the right lane at pomona always pushes you towards the centerline

According to Whit Bazemore's comments on Jack Beckman, I guess it was all driver error for everyone else who got out of shape in the right lane too!

lol.gif
rotfaa.gif

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back