What 'they're' saying about NHRA drag racing at Charlotte (1 Viewer)

i dont like to come on hear and bag on nhra etc etc I LOVE DRAG RACING AND I'LL BE BACK AT CHARLOTTE NEXT YR . we knew there'd be some issues new facility,security issues etc etc . i love the place i love the people ( specially reinhart and leo!!!! )but i didnt want to go into specifics wasnt trying to be a buzz killer. its all good jackee .im easy to get along and i never wanna come across as being negetive etc etc . if alan can put up with me at track i think anyone can haha. i just feel certain things shouldnt be aired on websites etc etc as people can read into what they want . alan i think u should skip dallas this week and come to sportsnats .got quite a group going to be there . not bertozzi and that slow car , that was classic .have a safe trip .me and taugher will give u a call hmmm say 3am sunday morn .NOT!! there wont be a scubasteve siteing there till afternoon each day im sure haha.

oooo one thing that scared us all ,was in mondays paper they commented that theyd like to have a drag race and nascar race there the same weekend .he?? they were out of crown(good thing im a jack guy) at the one place we went to by fri. randy didnt like that haha. can u imagine that place with a nascar and drag race the same weekend .WOW

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back