What happen to John Coughlin at BELLE ROSE (1 Viewer)

WB_Strip

Nitro Member
Showed that he Qualified at 7.22 on Friday but on the Top Dragster Eliminations Ladder they had him at 31.00 anyone know why it does not say anything on DRC

Last edited:
He broke an engine in the final session. Luckily our team had teched Jeg Jr's dragster in to compete in Top Dragster and Jeg decided at the last minute to stay home and spend time with his son. Because the car was teched we were able to substitute drivers. A very lucky break for us.

This is a great race to attend. Everyone is laid back and has a great time.

Thanks-Woody

This is a great race to attend. Everyone is laid back and has a great time.

Thanks-Woody

Woody, the sports are great races, but the payouts are terrible. We've been to the semis and quarters in comp at the two sports in Columbus and barely got more that we did for going to the quarters at one national event. And one big difference between Pat's race in Cajun country and the sports in Columbus is that Pat knows how to turn out fans.

I understand what you are saying. If you get a national event trophy and national event points you should get an "A" race payout. It is my understanding that next year that will be the case.

Thanks for all of your continued support-Woody

Thanks for the information I kind of though something like that happened was just hoping that he had not hit the wall or something like that

Lanny

I saw the Jegs Pro Mod run a 6.41 today, I think it ran a string of 6.40's then broke something yesterday. They trucked a new part in and it got to the track this morning at 6am. They fixed it and made some passes,

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back