Wes Cerney Out......What next? (1 Viewer)

Wes Cerny was "The Man" when he made that Hawaiian Punch FC rotate the Earth at Indy back in '91. Since then I can't think of a car he's tuned finish in the Top 5 in Pts?

Wes was a co-crew chief with Dale Armsrtong at Bernstein's when they ran the 1st 300mph run in history. I cant remember if he was Snake's crew chief during the "Final strike" tour, but that team did well that year winning a few races.

I know Wes worked on the final strike tour in 94 and I'm pretty sure that Wes was the crew chief the first few years Larry Dixon drove.

With Gilbertson missing races and now this, I think the $$$ (or lack there of) speak for themselves:(

Do you remember a lady named Shirley?

Towards the end of her career she didn't have a lot of $$$ but Rahn always got it down there.

Not in the NHRA bud . You really cant count a couple of runs here and there once she was done with the dominance she once had in the NHRA . Cory just does not want to get it down there , he wants to go some rounds and get into the chase . Either way I hope he does it .

Not that long ago (while still Carrier owned) word is they had a budget of $50K.......a month!! Didn't matter how many races in the month.
At least with this "change" there aren't idiots saying anything will be better:(

While I DON'T know what their budget is, I DO know that the Fram deal is somewhere less than $1,000,000 but somewhat more than $500,000...I can't, in good faith tell you the amount because it is none of my business, but if you read "between" the lines, you will figure it out....

This of course, doesn't include any associate sponsorships like GMC, etc...I am only talking about the FRAM deal...

Registered member said:
I heard he left to go drive the third DSR Funny Car next year.
rofl.gif

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back