Way to go Dave Connolly! (1 Viewer)

great job by d.c this is coming from a huge greg anderson fan too. that guy is 1 bad dude on the tree! i really think he is going to win the championship this year. his driving will win it for him.

The kid is an axe murderer on the tree. Awesome, just awesome. I love cheering for this guy.

Gotta wonder if he was in Jason's head before the final... he called the fact that he was going to leave on him & then did it. That kid may be the next best thing to Jeggie behind the wheel of a factory hot rod! Great race.

Way to go, Dave and Team! I feel like such a fool for not picking Dave in my PTPs this week. I tell ya, it really hurt to pick Anderson, but I thought for sure he was gonna be on his game.

I think I'll stick with my usuals. "The Professor" and "The P..." er I mean "The Kid"! ;) :D

Big Dave does it again! What a final! I tell ya that was some fancy driving.
I just love the horsepower that team is putting down now. I think I freaked out my 8 month old son when Dave won. I jumped up off the couch shouting. He was sitting on the floor on his blankee and started screaming! I had to scoop him up and dance around the room a bit to celebrate and calm him down! :D

The New Jeggie

Dave can flat out get it done when he needs too!!! They better watch out, if he can keep a mid pack tune up its trouble for the rest of the teams. And he took my boys , Maskin, Martino, and Glidden. We'll get'em next time, Good job Dave!

Dave can flat out get it done when he needs too!!! They better watch out, if he can keep a mid pack tune up its trouble for the rest of the teams. And he took my boys , Maskin, Martino, and Glidden. We'll get'em next time, Good job Dave!
Did anybody else notice on the back of Glidden's shirt it said "Maskin & Smith"..hehe. Need to get those updated maybe.

Great job, I hope he can still reel in the points leader

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back