warning (1 Viewer)

tom

Nitro Member
pro stock and pro stock motorcycle ladders both are wrong on NHRA.com. correct ladders at dragracecentral.com. do the racers get the correct ones or do they figure it out for themselves ?

I'm sorry, but I've seen way too many mistakes at NHRA.com. You are preaching to the choir. Whoever the webmaster is should be fired.

Last edited:
Ugh don’t ever go through NHRA.com. For a long time, dragracecentral.com has been far superior. Faster updates, better descriptions of racing conditions and general comments, faster and more relevant updates during weather delays, and accurate numbers all around.
Even with the divisional events and sportsman classes - same top level of service. It’s really amazing how much better of a job they do. I can’t recommend DRC enough.

Drag race central ladders are often screwed up also. for example the semis in prostock are messed up on both sites so i'm guessing thats probably not a coincidence and perhaps whatever is sourcing the ladder data, created the error and no one is bothering to proof read the results or simply cannot correct it without spending alot of time doing it

The DRC ladders are initially generated by OUR software and then verified by the ladders provided by NHRA before posting.

Whenever an error is found that is obvious, we contact NHRA Race Control for a clarification.

If the change their results, we repost the item as modified!

The DRC ladders are initially generated by OUR software and then verified by the ladders provided by NHRA before posting.

Whenever an error is found that is obvious, we contact NHRA Race Control for a clarification.

If the change their results, we repost the item as modified!
You guys do a great job. Thank you!

In today's world ( like it or not) internet is huge. Seems like the NHRA tries to do there stuff on the cheap. DRC no question is much better.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back