Wanna hear somethin' funny? (1 Viewer)

Sean D, shondoo

Nitro Member
As I'm sitting here going through some of the new items on the message board and cryin' about the new 1,000-foot deal, my wife is standing a few feet away in the next room and I overhear our son say, "Isn't today your guys' anniversary?"

My wife and I immediately looked at one another in shock. Today actually is our anniversary and both of us forgot!!! LMAO!!!

Out of the mouths of babes.......LMAO!!!

Sean D

Well, at least you "forgot" together...and that little moment has to be a pretty funny one to enjoy...together! lol

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!!!!!!

Happy Anniversary! May you both have many more. It sounds like you are on teh same wave length! :D ;)

Happy Anniversary, now go get her something before she stops laughing:)

S/F
D

If your son hadn't reminded you, I wonder how long you would have gone before one of you two DID remember? NEXT year? :D

Yeah, at least SHE forgot, too! You got lucky! Her forgetting made you not look as bad! :D

Thanks, everyone!

And Ron & Kathy, you couldn't be more right. I was soooo thankful that she forgot also! That really kept me out of the dog house!!! LMAO!!!

Sean D

Happy Anniversary!! And a good thing your son thought of it and busted both of you, cause another hour or two, your wife would have realized what day it was, and had your tail. She would have pretended that she remembered, and said she was waiting to see how long it took you to see the error of your ways!!!!!:D

That reminds me of a joke I heard:

Q: What's the best way to remember you girlfriend's/wife's birthday or anniversary?
A: Forget it once.

Yup, same thing happened to the wife and I about 5 years ago. Neither one of us remembered until my mother phoned about a week later to wish us a belated Happy Anniversary. Was I ever glad that I was the one that answered the phone. LOL

Jack

Happy Anniversary, a day late. How many is it?

Thanks, Mark! It was our third. (Yeah, I know............pretty bad forgetting after just three!)

Happy Anniversary!! And a good thing your son thought of it and busted both of you, cause another hour or two, your wife would have realized what day it was, and had your tail. She would have pretended that she remembered, and said she was waiting to see how long it took you to see the error of your ways!!!!!:D

That scenario has been haunting me ever since this deal happened! All I can say is that I was damn lucky! LMAO!!!

That reminds me of a joke I heard:

Q: What's the best way to remember you girlfriend's/wife's birthday or anniversary?
A: Forget it once.

That definitely applies here. When I heard that come out of my son's mouth, I felt like I got hit in the gut by a Nolan Ryan fastball! If I forget it again after this, I deserve everything I get! LMAO!!!

Thanks again, everyone!

Sean D

Glad it turned out alright...

I keep a reminder on my desk... film at 11.

So, you're racing this weekend????? lol

d'kid

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back