Vegas Pics (1 Viewer)

WTF:confused:

Attachments

• WTF.jpg
    WTF.jpg
    3.8 KB · Views: 232
Of all the places to run into Chris in Vegas, on the Freeway heading out! Too bad I didn't get a chance to hook up at the Track Chris! Maybe in the fall, Joe

Of all the places to run into Chris in Vegas, on the Freeway heading out! Too bad I didn't get a chance to hook up at the Track Chris! Maybe in the fall, Joe
I was going to come down and see you during 1st round of the alky cars on Satruday but you moved from your seat. I figured I would see you on Sunday but you were MIA. At least your feeling better.:D

I was going to come down and see you during 1st round of the alky cars on Satruday but you moved from your seat. I figured I would see you on Sunday but you were MIA. At least your feeling better.:D

I was Hungover Like a Biatch Sunday Morning! I was laying down in my car in the Parking Lot till almost 10:30. Greg brought me a couple of advil, that and a Redbull are a Miracle Cure let me tell you!

It was good talking to you Jenn. I see you made it home.

Yeah, I made it but I was starting to wonder!

The couple I got a ride with stopped in Kingman after driving two hours and got a room to rest for the night. Then we headed out the next day and stopped every couple hours to stretch, rest, or eat. A giant change from somebody used to driving straight through.

They didn't want me to worry about driving but after my laptop ran out of juice, I was ready to climb the walls....

last picture #100.
digger in far lane (toyo tires) racing against duane shields?
the toyo digger looks to have blower & tf style injector?
what am i looking at?

Good Looking Pictures, Chris, I, Especially, Like Scott's Funny Car. Do You Think He Will Be Carrying Those "colors" During The Next Race?

last picture #100.
digger in far lane (toyo tires) racing against duane shields?
the toyo digger looks to have blower & tf style injector?
what am i looking at?

That would be sportsman racer Tom Bayer driving Steve Federliein's(SP) TAD. It was his first event. Federlein crashed in testing prior to Pomona.

Last edited:
I've also uploaded some video footage I took in Vegas. There are 8 short clips. I was just messing around to see how well my new camera films. When downloaded to youtube the sound is slightly off and the quality takes a hit.
Here is the link
YouTube - Broadcast Yourself.

Anybody got a photo of the glowing rotors on Beckman's funny car? I know I am late in saying so, but there was some mighty fine close drag racing in Vegas!

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back