Vegas Pics (1 Viewer)

Jenn

Nitro Member
I recently bought this new camera, so some of these pictures I was experimenting.

The lens that came with the camera was indeed very limited so I'll have to consider the upgrade to a better lens sooner rather than later.

SmugMug - MoparJenn : Las Vegas

Thanks to Alan Reinhart for his help getting us set up too.

And I hope Joe Sherwood is feeling better

Last edited:
Thanks. That was really some great top end racing. It's not often that I get to go up there during sportsman because we are usually getting ready to race or racing.

It was a new camera and I made it a point to go out there because I figured I might as well try and catch sportsman racers so maybe, just maybe, I could get better at catching the pro cars later.

Nice pics Jenn... I got a tip from Joe on lenses..I bought a new one and it's perfect for the drags.

T

Jenn Not Bad! Just takes time to figure Shutter and ISO, etc... Good seeing you on Friday, Sorry you guys didn't get out of 1.

Jenn Not Bad! Just takes time to figure Shutter and ISO, etc... Good seeing you on Friday, Sorry you guys didn't get out of 1.

I took around 800 pictures. I'll try and upload more later, as my DSL is messing up.

Most of them at about the same angle, just changing the ISO and Shutter. I messed with some other features too, black and white. I have some more I was going to upload now that I had time to look at them better and figured out how to zoom and crop. The software that came with the camera isn't compatible with Vista so I need to install it on my desktop and play with more, I just did some cropping and zooming with the window's photo editor.

Considering that we didn't get a single time trial and got teched in about 30 minutes before first round, I wasn't too mad. Dad ran a 9.06 on a 9.05 dial, the guy he ran just managed a 9.05 on a 9.05.

With a new motor combination, we expected a bug or two on Fred's. We just call it our "$250.00 time trial weekend"

Nice pics Jenn... I got a tip from Joe on lenses..I bought a new one and it's perfect for the drags.

T

I think he's the one that told me that the lense that came with the camera was fairly limited. I had e-mailed Joe the camera I had in mind to see what he thought of it, he'd recommended different lenses but at that point, I didn't have money for the extra lens.

Nice photos! That was a great fireworks show friday night!
Dan

Thanks! That was a great firework show and it lasted quite a bit. I tried getting a shot from on top of the toter home but the battery pack had died and the other one wasn't charged yet.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back