vbookie game for the winternationals (1 Viewer)

PJ

Staff Member
Staff member
Administrator
Nitro Member
Ok first time trying this, lets see if it works

I'm in! put 100 on Tong Schumacher--haven't heard much about ol' Tong, but he may be a good pick. Thanks for getting the vbookie going again--and it is working fine!

Ok how does this deal work???? You start out with $25 cash do you have that amount to bet each week? Or does it build from week to week??

I had a $100 so I bet $20 each on 5 different drivers. You can split it up however you want. You could bet $5 on 20 different drivers if you wanted. Do we get $100 each race? Or do we start out with $100 and go from there. I hope not since I just bet it all!!

I had a $100 so I bet $20 each on 5 different drivers. You can split it up however you want. You could bet $5 on 20 different drivers if you wanted. Do we get $100 each race? Or do we start out with $100 and go from there. I hope not since I just bet it all!!

I only had $25!!!!

You just wait till' I gets me some Mater Cred!!!:D :D

Im not sure the amount to play with was reset, we had played before for just a trial run. Wasnt it 500 we were going to start with ?

Think we got credit for leftovers from last season... thought I had two bills left and sure thing, there it was

not sure but I will find out

the field is basically anyone not listed

How do you find out how you did?
:confused:

Scroll down to the racer you placed your bet on and click on their name, which will take you to a page detailing each driver and who bet how much on them.

If they won, you will see the wager and the payout, and your individual bet information.

Last edited:
the vbookie link disappeared last year and I havent seen it since, can someone repost the link, I had a good win last year, maybe my credit is still there? and also starting yesterday i dont see anyones signature line either, including mine?

Scroll down to the racer you placed your bet on and click on their name, which will take you to a page detailing each driver and who bet how much on them.

If they won, you will see the wager and the payout, and your individual bet information.

Thanks Paul.

...of course I have NO idea who I picked!!!!:eek:

The list of racers is at the top of this thread with their odds.

Click on any racers name, then scroll down to go through all racers and who bet on them.

You can make the search for your name easier by using the Windows "find" tool by pressing CTRL+F.

Try this link: https://www.nitromater.com/vbookie.php?do=viewitem&item_id=3

Click on "YOUR BETS" at the top of the page.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back