Van Halen Ticket$- WOW (1 Viewer)

Hey Suzie... Just back from Europe with Badu yesterday- we have an eastern U.S. run starting tomorrow, and I get done with her right about Indy time, then back to Europe with Alan... How ya doin?

I am doing great! Sounds like you are on your own "neverending swing"!!!

We are playing at Dick's Last Resort on thursday, September 20th. Are you coming to the race in Dallas? If so, you will have to come out & see us. Grubby is going to play a couple of tunes with us. Ought to be fun!

I paid 90 for 3rd level Police tickets. 90 for good seats for RUSH.
I wouldn't pay 90 bucks for front row for those clowns. I might consider going if the real band would be together ,but this whole deal with Van Halen's kid being in the band, what an insult to the fan base that is.
Like they won't miss Michael's vocals.....a big part of the signature VH sound.
That decision causes me to think twice about Eddie's state of mind. Not too sharp.

I know alot of people think the ticket prices for the NHRA are high, well let me tell you, compared to the VanHalen 07 tour ticket prices, they are a bargain!!! I always told my son (who is now 14 and likes to rock like his old man) that if VH ever comes around again I would take him to see them, but I did not expect the $$$ they want. The upper levels of all the stadiums are $150 apiece, and the floor goes as high as $1700.00 per!!! In 1981 when they were in our town my buddy and I went to see them, stood right in front of Eddie on the floor, and the tics were $17.00 a apiece!! Man how times change. I think I'll stick with digs, what a bargain!!!!

Well there's one show I will not be going to. I haven't been to a show in a while because of that very fact..ticket prices are too outrageous. I remember back when I use to go to Day on the Greens in Oakland..for something like $20 you got to see a whole day concert - a typical line up was Aerosmith, Ted Nugent, AC/DC, Pat Travers and Van Halen... ALL orginal bands with original members...and T-shirts were under 15 bucks. Too bad the concert scene has gotten so out of hand. (Man..do I feel old now)

T

let's see, buck thirty for three days at Richmond or a buck and a half for an hour of a bunch of old men 350 miles south of here? When I didn't spend $15 when they were young?????

I don't think so...

the first 5 or 6 shows are soldout....
Just looked at ticketmaster.com...tickets are $75-$125

Last edited:
I always prefered Diamond Dave over Sammy, but the one thing that`ll never change is Roths ego. I watched their press confrence yesterday on VH1 and Dave still doesn`t know when to shut the hell up. From the minute they took the stage he never stopped talking! It looks to me like he`s already getting on Eddies nerves. I`ll be shocked if Daves still part of the band when this tours over (if he even makes it that far). Think I`ll pass on seeing them, saw them in `84 and I can`t imagine them being as good now....especially DLR.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back