Uh Oh (Phoenix Related) (1 Viewer)

Gonna be a bunch of sportsman eliminations that aren't going to happen today...

Fortunately most of the sportsman racers are staying at Firebird to run the Div 7 race next weekend. They could probably finish eliminations during that event if then need to.

Fortunately most of the sportsman racers are staying at Firebird to run the Div 7 race next weekend. They could probably finish eliminations during that event if then need to.

Brian,
I feel bad for anyone coming for the D-7 opener, that wasn't entered in the Nationals, because it's going to be a disaster. That's the second largest Divisional of the year for us, and really should be a 4 day race. Now Friday will be dedicated to Nationals eliminations, and they will try to do the Divisional in 2 days?? I predict the D-7 finals will get held over to next Monday right now....

Friday at the Divisional will be a GREAT day for spectators though!!

Brian,
I feel bad for anyone coming for the D-7 opener, that wasn't entered in the Nationals, because it's going to be a disaster. That's the second largest Divisional of the year for us, and really should be a 4 day race. Now Friday will be dedicated to Nationals eliminations, and they will try to do the Divisional in 2 days?? I predict the D-7 finals will get held over to next Monday right now....

Yeah, hopefully they get everything finished smoothly.

I should've been in Phoenix with a friend for these 2 races but I couldn't make it. Oh well, I'll be in Tucson at the end of next month.

Brian,

Last I saw, they were calling for rain again next saturday....

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back