Tony's Magic Number (1 Viewer)

Bubba

Nitro Member
With the 4.458 that Tony Schumacher ran in the third session, he can run as quick as 4.414 to reset the e.t. record.

I hope it happens! :D

As long as the track doesn't get too cold, the conditions should be there to set the record.

It was wild... Rick Stewart was trying to shut him down for a leak & Alan Johnson directed him into the staging beams anyway - the car went up in smoke at the hit. At the Mater meeting immediately thereafter, we all discussed what (if any) the penalty would be for essentially disobeying Rick Stewart - should be interesting.

It was wild... Rick Stewart was trying to shut him down for a leak & Alan Johnson directed him into the staging beams anyway - the car went up in smoke at the hit. At the Mater meeting immediately thereafter, we all discussed what (if any) the penalty would be for essentially disobeying Rick Stewart - should be interesting.

Grrr.....I'm so mad I missed the 'Mater meeting. I had my nephew with me and had a minor "emergency" with him (hint: it involves rushing to the nearest bathroom). I would've loved to have participated in that conversation, because that whole thing was wild.

I hate that I missed meeting you guys. Don't know if I'll be out there in the morning yet, but I look forward to meeting you guys just the same.

That is a dang shame. They had their chance with the back up run earlier in the day, but oh well. Hopefully it was parts failure, and a crew guy didn't leave something loose... That would Suuuuuuck! :eek:

Shoe, Kalitta both have back up passes for a national record.

Hight and Force do also.

yeah, I didn't mean to leave him out, I was just going with the guys that need the 20 points.

Didn't the Snake refuse to shut it off one time, and they threw a mop or something out in front of the car?? I'm thinking it was 82-83.

Ethier way, if any of these guys are in the finals tomorrow, it should be fun to watch!!

I guess Doug has a backup in place also, as he is the #1 qualifier with a 4.451 in the backup car! Team K sure pulled that one out of their heinies. Talk about story book endings.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back