Antron Brown (1 Viewer)

Rat

Nitro Member
Can someone tell me how he DNQ'ed for his first start 1998 Gators. He was on the list ran 7.367? It's like after 4th qualifying session the entire record of him did a magic act and disappeared.

Antron Brown is a 10-year veteran of the historic Gainesville quarter-mile. The 16-time NHRA winner made his professional debut at Gainesville Raceway in 1998, but his Suzuki was disqualified for bad fuel. It is the only did not qualify (DNQ) of his career. Brown has qualified for 146 consecutive NHRA events.

I better get a cut of this book profits.

Antron Brown is a 10-year veteran of the historic Gainesville quarter-mile. The 16-time NHRA winner made his professional debut at Gainesville Raceway in 1998, but his Suzuki was disqualified for bad fuel. It is the only did not qualify (DNQ) of his career. Brown has qualified for 146 consecutive NHRA events.

I better get a cut of this book profits.

More like whatever website/author you copy and pasted that statistic from should get a cut LOL.

More like whatever website/author you copy and pasted that statistic from should get a cut LOL.

Actually Chris Dave may actually be writing that as anyone has the ability when looking to be profession and well groomed lol. Thanks for the reason Dave, it's weird how you can't find that anywhere. I hope I see a share of the profits lol.

Lol no he's right. I did a google search for "antron brown 1998 gatornationals DQ" and there it was. Obviously if he made the show and vanished he was disqualified, just needed to find out why.

Curious, does the publisher, or whoever else has hired you to write this "book", know that your "resources" are going to be internet forums?

I would think that if I was writing a book to be published and had a question regarding a specific person, I would try to get a hold of that person and anyone else involved, such as maybe NHRA, to get the facts, not use internet searches or forums as the "official" word.

Curious, does the publisher, or whoever else has hired you to write this "book", know that your "resources" are going to be internet forums?

I would think that if I was writing a book to be published and had a question regarding a specific person, I would try to get a hold of that person and anyone else involved, such as maybe NHRA, to get the facts, not use internet searches or forums as the "official" word.

Paul you seriously believe I am writing a book from internet forums? You gotta give me more credit than that, If you must know this was an answer of my own wondering, my book is far more advanced than anything I posted like this.

Patrick I look forward to this book. I stopped getting NHRA media guides about 5 years ago! Cool!

Thank you. Right Now, it's still on track for a feb release but I think I may run into delays with my next part, if I do, look for march or april, as the next segment of my book is not dependent on me.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back