Tony Pedregon POed at GM (1 Viewer)

Boy no doubt, He's kinda whizzing in his own cornflakes. It sure will be interesting to see gm's response!!!!
GM's response to what?? Man..I can't wait for racing to roll around..these non-issues being made into issues is annoying..(like that'll change anytime soon).

Like RooMan just stated above as well..nobody was pissed. Disappointment is the KEY word here..and if you read the original statement, Tony made no disparaging remarks.

he jsut sounds impatiant to me , He was told he would get one but now he just has to wait a while . Its not like he was told no we aren't giving you one

GM's response to what?? Man..I can't wait for racing to roll around..these non-issues being made into issues is annoying..(like that'll change anytime soon).

Like RooMan just stated above as well..nobody was pissed. Disappointment is the KEY word here..and if you read the original statement, Tony made no disparaging remarks.
Whatever!!!!!! we like non-issues, it helps pass the time!!!!! Yeah he's pissed!!!! If you were told you were gonna have a new part and didnt get it would you be mad???? No, its a non issue. yeah right!!!!

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back