Toliver Getting Closer..... (1 Viewer)

I sure hope so. He would be a welcome addition to the class. Sounds like he had that Monster deal almost done.Another great example of "It's who you know"...Even though it must have been painfull to lose the deal after being so close, I thought Jerry showed a lot of class with his remarks about Kenny. Anyway, I'm pulling for him to close the deal and return in '07.

I hope he can put a deal together. Getting Skuza and Toliver back next year would be awesome! I just hope we get to keep Larry Dixon running. Sure wish the Snake guys would announce something soon.

I have always liked Toliver. I would love if he came back. Dont know whats up on the Skuza deal, but I did hear that it had fell thru but I'm not sure of the source so I hope its not true.

I would like to see both of them next year and maybe I need to revive the Where's Skuza Thread!

Wasn't the Schick deal suppose to be a 3 year deal? And they we're gone after just one season? A sponsor's signature doesn't mean squat!

and a few years ago 'champion auto stores' signed a then unpresidented 10 year
deal to sponsor the brainerd race. can't remember exactly, but lucky if it lasted
3 or 4.:rolleyes:

That's because, as you know, Champion went belly up, and in bankruptcy court nullified all such contracts so they could liquidate and pay creditors.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back