Clay Millican's Ratt pics! (1 Viewer)

any word on how many races he'll be running this scheme???

i hope it's in Joliet next month!

Oh Boy!!! I can't wait!!! SPANDEX and RAZOR SLICED SHIRTS!!! I had better dig out all the hair scarfs!

LOL! I still have a bunch of that stuff from my old band days. I just can't fit in it anymore!

My husband won't let me get rid of the turquoise lame' jumpsuit that he wore on his album cover in 1973. I think it is made of toxic materials and it could fit a barbie doll!!! But I must say, he did look HOT in it!!!

Nowadays, the band attire is either nice jeans and a shirt or the occaisional zoot suit!!!

Rock on!!!

My husband won't let me get rid of the turquoise lame' jumpsuit that he wore on his album cover in 1973. I think it is made of toxic materials and it could fit a barbie doll!!! But I must say, he did look HOT in it!!!

Nowadays, the band attire is either nice jeans and a shirt or the occaisional zoot suit!!!

Rock on!!!

That is too funny.

If the pit area will have any special guest appearances this year,
i would hope s. pearcy could request the presence of
tawny kittane.......and mr. sherwood, i would expect photos
if you are in attendance:rolleyes:

I have just one question, because I have an eye for car design and this ain't it... :rolleyes: The decals are not straight BTW... :rolleyes: Are we going to see the mono or not?? :(

I've been wondering when someone was gonna bring that piece of &#* back up again....
Well you know I can always be counted on Martin... :D Unlike my what should I do mailing that went unanswered... :rolleyes: 2 coats of paint on the project and 3 coats of body filler dust on me = Shower Time!

Last edited:
Can Millican run the mono-strut? I thought David Powers bought the rights to it. Can't remember the details as that was more than 30 days ago and I'm getting old. LOL!

Rock on!!!

You are going to share the pics RIGHT. ;) This I gotta see. :eek:

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back