Today's cool site. (1 Viewer)

ProStockJunkie

Nitro Member
Keep your mind young
Studies have shown that puzzles can keep your brain young. Challenging your brain will make you less likely to forget things.

Of course, many technology companies have seized upon this. They offer software and games that promise to keep your mind young.

You can spend a ton of money for these programs and gadgets. But that's really unnecessary.

Head over to today’s Cool Site. It has plenty of puzzles that will feed your mind! There are word puzzles and logic games. And that’s just the tip of the iceberg!

You can even play puzzles with friends and family. But I warn you—they will test your brain power!

TO VISIT TODAY'S COOL SITE, GO HERE:
RinkWorks

My grandfather was recently diagnosed with alzheimers; made me think about where my head is going to end up someday... Thanks for this link, I agree that keeping your mind fresh and running is very helpful!

My grandfather was recently diagnosed with alzheimers; made me think about where my head is going to end up someday... Thanks for this link, I agree that keeping your mind fresh and running is very helpful!

Brian, my Grandpa C had alzheimers and my mom and Aunts worked with him every day to extend his brain power. They had him do simple puzzles, talked to him all the time, even simple stuff like having him say the names of people who were around him.

The doctors said that working with Grandpa the way they did helped put off the final stage by possibly 2-3 years and time like that is priceless.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back