Three Killed at Great Lakes Dragway (1 Viewer)

We dealt with this back in the 80's on Long Island,it is nothing new. They would be betting in the stands, if you happened to be the loser they bet on, they would come to the pits wanting to collect their losses from you. Many a fight occurred, today it is shootings instead of fist fights.
Also with the inter web people are much more informed, 30 years ago maybe it would be in the local paper, if you were out of state probably would of never heard of it.

This incident was some nut with a gun, shooting fans at a concession stand. Nothing to do with the racing.

WTF is wrong with society today? I don't watch the news since it is all controlled by 6 corporations who all have their own agendas (a.k.a., biased Deep State driven rhetoric). But when this showed up on my news feed on my iphone I was floored. I have a good friend who passed away recently who went to Great Lakes all the time. Never heard of any inkling of this type of behavior. Why the f_ck would you do something like that at a family oriented drag race? Gangs? Keep that s_it in your own neighborhood! We've even had a rash of gunpoint robberies and shooting in the last 6 months in my town. Things are out of control. Sorry for the rant.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back