Thought this could be a difficult day, but . . . (1 Viewer)

The Counterfeiter

Nitro Member
Not this bad! Have to feel for the teams, fans and especially the Safety Safari. And, audiocast goes down just before Wilk and TPed try to break into the field after several top teams DNQ. On the bright side, a great run by Team Zizzo in Q4!

I was impressed with Grubby's Q4 pass. Conrad has been showing a lot of consistency in his tuning this year. Ken

I've seen some Major oil downs in my days, but Today had to be a record! I don't think I have ever seen 3 in a row lasting an Hour and a Half! When Morgan Lucas killed the track in the 2nd session, I was done! I left...:rolleyes:

that had to screw up any tune up dats with the weather changing from day to nite

stay safe , race safe , see ya in POMONA

KJB

Yesterday was the longest day I have had at the track in a while. I hung in there til Diehl's deal ... then it was time to go.

PS glad Jeff is OK. Matt Smith too ...

espn said Matts team found a brake pad laying on the track, if it was a pad and a brake lever, they better put some threads on their fasteners. Mike.

4 and a half hours to run 2 rounds... not calling them pipe-racks anymore... they are now called oil derricks...:rolleyes:;)

ESPN 3 coverage is pretty good....

d'kid

Eugene,
Looks like you've got an easy day today... You get to take out Beckman, Princess, Cruz, then Melanie in the finals... Have FUN Today!!!:D

d'kid
We had what we thought would be a 4.12 or 4.11 tune up in it, but it had to much wheel speed to early. It felt pretty neat to have Tobler and Beckman come up and say take it easy on us.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back