The Nitromater Post Generator (v1.0) (1 Viewer)

DLB

Nitro Member
NitroMater.com Post Generator

We haven't had any good reports in the last few days, so here you go:

Remember folks, you heard it here first. My extremely reliable source (which shall remain unnamed) which is close to all parties involved here has told me that there is going to be some shaking up involving Robert Hight and possibly even Larry Morgan. Don't be surprised if you see both of these drivers under Victor Cagnazzi's tent very soon, or maybe next year. My source even hinted that Eddie Hill might have something to do with this deal. They also said that you can expect to see Dave McLelland on this “newly developed team”. Who's turning the wrenches? None other than Austin Coil. With Top Fuel being such a competitive field nowadays, my source even said that Tide wants in on some of this action. They also said that Wal-Mart was looking to get in on a slice of the pie. With two major sponsors coming into the ring, hopefully that will put another full time ride into Funny Car. By the way, I just couldn't post without saying, I hate mayonnaise, and the countdown thing, pretty much. And so you all know, Tony Schumacher could outrun anybody, anyday, at any track, on a skateboard without wheels - going backwards.

Speculate what you will from it.

DLB

Great stuff, Dalton, but you must have not heard about Hillary Will and Jim O moving to NASCAR???

One for the Europeans.

Remember folks, you heard it here first. My extremely reliable source
(which shall remain unnamed) which is close to all parties involved here has told me that
there is going to be some shaking up involving
Dave Wilson and possibly even Lex Joon. Don't be surprised
if you see both of these drivers under Urs Erbacher's tent very soon,
or maybe next year. My source even hinted that Joran Persaker might have
something to do with this deal.
They also said that you can expect to see Dennis Priddle
on this “newly developed team”. Who's turning the wrenches?
None other than Alan Jackson.
With Top Fuel being such a competitive field nowadays,
my source even said that Kleenex wants in on some of this action.
They also said that MPM Oil was looking to get in on a slice of the pie.
With two major sponsors coming into the ring, hopefully that will put
another full time ride into Nitro Funny Car.
By the way, I just couldn't post without saying, I hate Oil downs,
and weird men with beards.
And so you all know, Urs Erbacher could
outrun anybody, anyday, at any track, on a skateboard without wheels - going backwards.

Hold on there Dalton....

The way I heard it, Both Robert and Ashley are leaving the family operation, Both in Yellow cars, Ashley has Banana Boat as prime sponsor, Guido's coming along as Co-crewchief with Danny Hood.... Major Associate Sponsor is Papa John's Pizza....

Robert's Prime Sponsor is The Yellow Book... understand it's for 3.5 a year with contracts for seven years... but I heard Eric Lane is gonna be Crew Chief.... Major Associate is S and W...

I also heard Mike Minick is doing the can on both cars... with help from an old gopher that ain't touched a flopper since the mid 80's

Hopefully everyone figured out what kind of posts this was in regards too.

Glad I could give some laughs. Some of you guys come up with some doosies.

DLB

"Tony Schumacher could outrun anybody, anyday, at any track, on a skateboard without wheels - going backwards"

Actually the day after "The Run". Tony and I went for a jog at Pomona. We decided to run down the track. It was cool to talk about " The Run" as we ran. About 50 yds from the finish I asked him if he wanted to race to the finish. Since I had been running alot I beat him, ( I found out later he still has pins and a plate in his leg or he would have won). Some friends found out and made me a T-Shirt which says " I beat Tony Schumacher at Pomona". When I told him about the T-shirt he laughed and said I am about the only one who could wear that shirt.

I do agree that unless something crazy happens it will be 4 in a row for the Army team. A one car team. These last 6 races they have dominated. I think Dixon is the only one with a chance.

Mike

Last edited:
"Tony Schumacher could outrun anybody, anyday, at any track, on a skateboard without wheels - going backwards"

Actually the day after "The Run". Tony and I went for a jog at Pomona. We decided to run down the track. It was cool to talk about " The Run" as we ran. About 50 yds from the finish I asked him if he wanted to race to the finish. Since I had been running alot I beat him, ( I found out later he still has pins and a plate in his leg or he would have won). Some friends found out and made me a T-Shirt which says " I beat Tony Schumacher at Pomona". When I told him about the T-shirt he laughed and said I am about the only one who could wear that shirt.

I do agree that unless something crazy happens it will be 4 in a row for the Army team. A one car team. These last 6 races they have dominated. I think Dixon is the only one with a chance.

Mike
<4 year old voice>LIAR! What I said was true! </4 year old voice> :D

Just kidding. That's a great story - and that's hilarious about the shirt.

DLB

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back