The last NHRA 2Day (1 Viewer)

The only significant things mentioned briefly for the 2007 season that I caught: Ashley Force in F/C, K. Bernstein back behind the wheel in F/C, and that the tree for PSM will change. That's all I remember.

Yeah I was just messin' with ya; sorry. Nothing was said that hasn't already been said. I liked the little highlight video piece they ran at the very end though. They even put in a few of Pauly Page's trademark "Oh Maaaan" sayings. I was surprised they didn't mention the awards show at all; not even giving the broadcast time & day.

So now we wait until February......................

I was surprised they didn't mention the awards show at all; not even giving the broadcast time & day.

So now we wait until February......................
I just searched the Dish for NHRA and it found it.
I think it was like Friday at 12:30a.m. or something like that.
I'll try to look for it online and post it here.

A Friend of mine who attended the Awards ceremony last year said they edited out the Funniest stuff for TV. Made it completely Boring!

Awards show is next Sunday

11/26/2006 POWERade Series Awards Show 12:00 PM - 01:00 PM ET (ESPN2)

The only significant things mentioned briefly for the 2007 season that I caught: Ashley Force in F/C, K. Bernstein back behind the wheel in F/C, and that the tree for PSM will change. That's all I remember.

They actually said that Ashley Force will be in a FC next year? a nitro FC?

They should just eleminate the PSB crybabies and replace them with NitroHarleys there alot more fun to watch!:D

I know of an interesting move, f/c crew chief to top fuel team in 07... wonder when it will come out... but I'll tell you it's got the making of a lot of wins on the board, I say no more!

Mike

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back