The 4 wide petition???? (1 Viewer)

Maybe a couple of those voting against the boycott were the ones involved in the Indy hijinks;)

Maybe a couple of those voting against the boycott were the ones involved in the Indy hijinks;)

This has been talked about on another forum. Someone posted on another that they had seen the petition and that the force camp did not vote in support of the 4-wide and that it was funny who did.

To me this is one very valid reason to not do it again..........
"But we are certain you would agree that maintaining the integrity of the NHRA Full Throttle Drag Racing Series and its sponsors is the utmost concern. Therefore, we feel it is important to take this stance."

holy crap Tim you scared me. I thought I was starting petitions in my sleep.

Sure now they grow stones and speak up, where were they a few years ago when they complained of the c-down behind the scenes...oh crap there I go again:D

holy crap Tim you scared me. I thought I was starting petitions in my sleep.

Sure now they grow stones and speak up, where were they a few years ago when they complained of the c-down behind the scenes...oh crap there I go again:D
I'm not so sure that you would get such a landslide vote on the Countdown. Sure, the few major teams (Shoe, Force, etc.) may vote against it, but the Pedregon Brothers, Jeggie, Team Harley, etc. have all proven that it's an equalizer for the less funded teams.

I got a "C" note that says there won't be anymore 4 wide racing in 2010 (as was at the Z-Max) where points to the countdown or championship are factored. Any takers?????

Don't bet on that PJ. Trust me, if NHRA holds another 4-wide with points, THEY WILL COME.

The PRO racers, with NHRA points at stake..not in 2010....Wanna bet???? If they do, then any "Pro" member, in my opinion, will be spineless whimps and I will gladly pay up to 2 bets.

Last edited:
Thank you Mr. Murdoch, very interesting.

Mr. Hearn, did you notice the way it was worded???
"Do you WANT to ..."

The drivers did NOT say "WE will not..."

You don't WANT to go to work Friday,...but I bet you go.

I still say... if nhra has more 4-wide races,(and I hope they DO ) the Owners / drivers WILL be there.

I don't see the merit in PRO's 4 points.
#1 decreased safety??...there was twice the safety safari

#2 confusion...when they get the tree fixed all will be well

#3 sponsor ID...this was the first time for ESPN also, I'm sure they will improve

#4 circus atmosphere....if they mean more thrill - more excitement - more media, whats wrong with THAT??

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back