The # 1 moment picked as the best of 60 (1 Viewer)

I voted the founding of NHRA as the #1 moment and completely disagree with what the LCDs picked.

Yes the founding of the NHRA is the most important moment of all. Yet it makes no sense being a moment. It should not be one. I picked "the run" and to defend my point it's like saying that greatest moment in laptop computing history is the invention of the laptop. It's almost a duh moment. Of course it is or I would not be typing this. NHRA should of made the founding of the NHRA the Pewter Moment, and let the top 60 be the top 60. I am still kinda surprised Doug Kalitta's 4.420 was never a moment to pick from

All i'm saying is John Force and his 15th title did not change the face of drag racing and that's the kinda moment that had to be # 1. The Run Was, the rear engine dragster Was, the 300 run Was

I have to agree with THE RUN being the most unbelieveable moment in drag racing history...at least to a hardcore fan who was watching it and understood the significance of what was accomplished. All the planets had to line up for that to happen, and AJ and Tony accomplished it. Yet, I voted for Don Garlits rear-engined dragster debut and winning a race in its first time out. That was a game changing moment in drag racing history and surely saved many lives of Top Fuel dragster drivers. Garlits turned an unbelieveable negative into a positive. That significance cannot be ignored.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back