Thanks Wannabe Racing (2 Viewers)

minnow

Nitro Member
The Strasburg Race Team would like to thank the Miller Family for all their help and hospitality for the test sessions in Whittman and the Nationals in Phoenix. They fed our team with the greatest home cooked meal ever and we all got such a kick out of their great dane Cleatis, Lindsay and Alex wanted to bring him home they said he was the coolest dog ever! Buzzz built a great new belly pan for our car and then when the mud flaps disintegrated they stayed up all night building new ones.

You guys are awesome! We really value your friendship, dedication and commitment you have for drag racing. Bobby…..you should be very proud of what a wonderful family you have!

Lindsay, Mike, Jeff Strasburg and the crew

Doc and family are indeed some of the most generous people I have ever met. Last fall I was working in Avondale (Phoenix) and Doc took me out to dinner, I got to tour their shop(s) and then I hung out at Buzzz's all evening while his band practiced. It sure made an otherwise uneventful business trip memorable and I got to have some fun on the road for once. Also, 2 years ago they had extra tickets to the National Event in my hometown of Vegas. They handed the ticket over without pause, and they would not accept payment from me in any form, be it cash or dinner.

Good folks all the way around, and I do hope the day comes when I can return the favor in kind.

Sheryl, I totally agree. They have done so much for me and never expected anything in return. They are all good people and I am proud to call them friends.

Buzzz, also congrats on the latest cover of National Dragster... Solid gold!

The Millers are an amazing family - I'm proud to have them as friends.
Congrats on their biggest dirt sale ever - it will put Arizona in the lead in solar energy generation! - :cool:

Wow, did they really sell the real estate to the company building the solar plant out there? If so, congratulations to them. I was reading about that the other day, it talked about AZ becoming the "Persian Gulf" of solar energy.

Sheryl, thanks for getting back to me and correcting the decal issue on the Mud Flaps. I sent our email exchange back to Corprate. Nice showing in Phoenix, good luck this year. -Don

Wow! I guess we must pay these people enough. I thought I had to pay way more to get this kind of press.
Glad to see that the new Strasburg car ran well and took a round win. It is always a pleasure to help, even though that much carbon work really makes me itch.
And thanks for the congrats of the ND cover. I think that is my first. But like Kevin says, as soon as I paint a car, it goes out at the next national and wins big. I guess it is a luck of the Irish thing. --but I'm not irish--??

Sheryl, thanks for getting back to me and correcting the decal issue on the Mud Flaps. I sent our email exchange back to Corprate. Nice showing in Phoenix, good luck this year. -Don

Hey Don, I recognize that dragster in you avatar. She looks a little different now, but the pipe, radiator and top half of the motor is the same.

You guys are awesome! Thanks for all the help, you even painted the mudflaps to match our wild new paint job!!:D

I don't know. I've still got a fresh cheddar and salsa on my eggs habit that won't quit since staying at the Miller Inn last year! :D Awesome people. If you don't like em, you don't know em.

Ron (still waiting for the Millers to have a Gatlinburg/Pigeon Forge/East Tennessee vacation so I can pay them back with bisuit and gravy addictions for all) in Bristol.

I met the Miller gang in the stands at Pomona, what a great group of people! I'm not at all surprised by this thread.

Strasburgs (and crew), I think we owe you the thanks for believing in us. You have always been so open and kind as well as patient with us that I still feel we are in debt to you. Thank you for being willing to be a part of our crazy family for a day. (I am afraid you may need counseling after that experience). If there is anything we can do (beside fix your parts we have in our shop right now) please let us know.

Paul

Sheryl, we missed you and the rest of the girls that did not come down.:( I hope we will get to see you next time.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back