Fat People Banned???? (1 Viewer)

Joker

Nitro Member
This is the most craziest thing I have ever heard. I cant believe this is real but it is. The State of Mississippi is trying to ban serving food to obese people. If thats not the biggest case of discrimination I've ever seen. I know this country has an obesity problem but this is nuts.

I'm 5'11 and 300lbs and all I'm saying is if someone trys to get in my way of getting a turkey leg or corndog at a fair or race somebody's getting hurt. Especially if I cant have my ribs at the BBQ place. "I'm sorry, I'm just big boned, now make that a triple meat with cheese please!"

Are they going to make the skeletons shove a hamburger down there throat? I'm as healthy and strong as I've ever been. Matter of fact the dr just told me 2 months ago he's surprised b/c of my weight that I'm very healthy. My whole family is like that except for a few. So to me there isint but a few things better than a good ole country cooked meal, they can screw off. What are you going to do, put a scale at Burger King?

Mississippi Legislature Introduces Bill that Would Ban Restaurants from Serving the Obese | Cleveland Leader

That is some crazy %%%%%

How are they going to select who is too obese???

Have a go/no go gauge---like for kids height at theme parks on certain rides, only this gauge will be horizontal instead of vertical?? :rolleyes:

Justin,

I'm the skinny dude... doesn't matter what or how much I eat, weight never varies 5 pounds... as I'm typing, I'm eating a 1/2 box of Fruit Loops while trying to figure out what I want for dinner...

My youngest, K'Dubs, is 5"10" @ 260-270 range and eats 1/2 of what I do a day.

I'm thinking Mississippi needs to rethink this whole bloody thing... don't think they have anything to back them up on this....

d'kid

THere's NO way that can hold up in court! I can just see restraurants making customers get on a scale, and seeing if people make the cut...:D

Can't ya see it now, bunch of fat people outside McDonalds asking skinny people to buy for them :D

It'll never fly but if it did I imagine the profitability of buffets would skyrocket over night. :D

Almost embarrassing to admit I live here sometimes. Don't get too carried away. They are reporting here that they know that it will not pass. They are just trying to bring attention to this isue. Seems like a huge waste of time, effort and money to me. Maybe they couldn't get in on "spygate" (Pats) or the steroid issue and thought they could advance their political careers using this ploy....hey, good luck with that.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back