Thank You Robert (1 Viewer)

d'kid

Nitro Member
I like to thank Robert Hight, and Hop and the whole crew for making this the most enjoyable weekend I've spent in the last twenty years...:D and thanks for the first snoot full of nitro since forever... maybe it's old age, but I don't remember it being so, eye watering... but maybe 100% RFI from the 60-70's was just different...:eek:
Robert, watching you with the fans was total enjoyment. The smiles you brought to so many faces...

Doug, it was great meeting you, Tom and the guys... :)
Alan, it was fun talking to you and finally putting a face with the voice.
And David, like I told you, I love your work... you think I should have taken my trash can home as a keepsake?
Mr. Enders... Thank you for letting me get out of the rain... and hey, ya'll did out run WJ and a lot of other good cars made the field... and no, I wasn't overly enthused... just like waving my hat... lol

DSCF2028ed.jpg

Was nice meeting and talking to you Karl and thanks again for all the kind words. If I did not see you down by the Follow a Dream pits. I would of thought you were chained to that barrel :D . Glad you had a great time at the races.

David Smith

Karl,

So you were down harrassing my guys, Tommy and Doug, at the Follow a Dream team. So it is your fault then!! :rolleyes: :D :D

It sounds like you had a great time,

Rapid

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back