Thank you Gary Scelzi (1 Viewer)

Bandaid2859

Nitro Member
As many of you know, this weekend was the final race for Gary Scelzi. I sincerely wish him the best of luck in whatever new career endeavors that he plans to pursue in the future. Thank you for all of the fun features that you did on NHRA Today, and watching you do the most ungraceful, but amusing cartwheels after a victory. Enjoy your retirement.:)

As many of you know, this weekend was the final race for Gary Scelzi. I sincerely wish him the best of luck in whatever new career endeavors that he plans to pursue in the future. Thank you for all of the fun features that you did on NHRA Today, and watching you do the most ungraceful, but amusing cartwheels after a victory. Enjoy your retirement.:)

I agree completely. Gary will most definitely be missed.

Enjoy your sabbatical/retirement, you have definitely earned it Gary!

Gary is the man! I think you might see Gary behind the wheel at some point next year. Thanks for the memories and I hope he continues to call into Bubba's show. When Gary was in Bubba's studio a few years ago, it was priceless radio.

I wish him well, wish he wasn't leaving and I bet he'll be back. Thanks for the memories Gary, hopefully they have you in for several tv shows next year at least

Awesome representative of our sport!!! I hope your time away is short-lived!!!

Hey, maybe he could work weekends and replace Paul Page.
Could you imagine him & Dunn in the booth together!!! That'd would surely boost the ratings!!!
:D:D:D

Awesome representative of our sport!!! I hope your time away is short-lived!!!

Hey, maybe he could work weekends and replace Paul Page.
Could you imagine him & Dunn in the booth together!!! That'd would surely boost the ratings!!!
:D:D:D

My heart could not take that Combo...

Thanks Gary, please take all the time you need, the sport isn't going anywhere and will still be here if and when YOU decide to come back...

d'kid

Hope all goes well with you and your family Gary. Thanks for all of the memories...Hopefully one day we see you back out there again.

He will be missed but I'm glad to see him taking time to step back and enjoy his kids' racing. Get into the booth with Dunn :D That would be awesome!

Just my two cents to say ..Thanks for the memories Gary, you've had a heck of a career and hopefully you will be back in the future . Do enjoy the time with the family ..

Gary, you are a gem and you will be missed! Take all the time you need.....but hurry back! ;) :D

Gary, thanks for the memories and there are tons of them! Hey, by the way, we just had one of the shop trucks fitted with a Scelzi Enterprises bed! Nice stuff!

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back