Testing ban over? (2 Viewers)

The Counterfeiter

Nitro Member
We were treated to the cool video of T3 testing at Vegas, and now CompPlus reports that Tasca plans on testing after 14 events next year. Did NHRA announce that testing will be allowed in 2009? - :confused:

According to what I heard, there will be testing in Las Vegas & Phoenix prior to Pomona. Plus, there's talk of 5 or 6 specific test days after national events, to be scheduled later. Trying to still allow some testing, but help teams save money too.

Las Vegas Jan 16-18 Open Test

Phx 23-25 Blast Off

Las Vegas Jan 29- Feb 3 Test and Tune and Pro Stock Shootout.

From LVMS.com and Firebirdraceway.com

Same here. I'm planning on attending the testing session at G-ville.
well make sure we get some good 'spy' footage at that test session there Mr. Sam:)
just dont post it on you tube. Knowing those 'powers that be', they might find some excuse to flag them for copyright infringement.
Oh and make sure we get some good pictures of those sweet FLA babes:)

well make sure we get some good 'spy' footage at that test session there Mr. Sam:)
just dont post it on you tube. Knowing those 'powers that be', they might find some excuse to flag them for copyright infringement.
Oh and make sure we get some good pictures of those sweet FLA babes:)

Well I'll have my video camera with me so I'll be sure to capture as much as I can, as well as my trusty ol' digicam to take pics of the eye candy. ;)

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back