Terry McMillen (1 Viewer)

Gordon

Nitro Member
Looks like Terry is going to make the "playoffs" after coming oh so close so many times in the past. Rob Wendland appears to have this team working well together and Terry is making some good, consistent laps. If this trend continues we may get to see him holding a Wally real soon. What makes it even more special is the fact that it wasn't too long ago that he was considering hanging up his fire suit for good. Thanks to all the sponsors and good folks who kept this fan favorite on the track - it looks like years and years of hard work and dedication are finally paying off.

That was awesome stuff, for sure. That .72 they threw down in the first round was a real jaw-dropper, and they continued to stay close to the leaders the rest of the day. One more round solidifies his spot, doesn't it? Would be a damn shame if he doesn't make it now.

Sean D

And if he had just cut a slightly better light in the final, he would have beat Antron. That would make him a GIANT KILLER for the day. I was so disappointed when he came up just a bit short.

The .72 was awesome. I felt terrible he lost the final on a holeshot in the final. Hopefully that can build on that going forward.

pretty awesome what terry did yesterday. congrats to him and his team. large campground fan base here in 2 weeks too.

It's great to see them running better lately. I was really hoping he could pull of the win yesterday. Hopefully his win is coming soon!

He was so close,his day is coming. but yea i was pretty bummed when he lost. at least he will be in the top ten this year!!

And if he had just cut a slightly better light in the final, he would have beat Antron. That would make him a GIANT KILLER for the day. I was so disappointed when he came up just a bit short.

He had no easy rounds for sure. And to make four solid, fast passes was great. Nice to see him getting airtime for performance and winning rounds... instead of the "highlight reel of destruction."

This reminds of the old drummer joke: What do Ginger Baker and coffee have in common? They both suck without cream.

I bet you wouldn't say it to his face! There is a good documentary on Netflix called "Beware Mr. Baker" about him and even at his advanced age, he will beat someone's ass at the drop of a hat (including his women and the documentary film maker).

I bet you wouldn't say it to his face! There is a good documentary on Netflix called "Beware Mr. Baker" about him and even at his advanced age, he will beat someone's ass at the drop of a hat (including his women and the documentary film maker).

Oh I know, that is just in jest. There are lots of insulting drummer jokes that drummers actually find quite funny. Like "how do you tell if the stage is uneven? The drummer is drooling out of one side of his mouth" And "how do you tell if the stage is even? The drummer is drooling out of both sides of his mouth." My favorite is "how many drummers does it take to change a light bulb? Five. One to change the bulb and four to say how much better Neil Peart could do it"

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back