super comp crash... pomona (1 Viewer)

Curt

Nitro Member
Last night a new GTO S/C car crashed bad. Car was a total. Driver was sent on life flight. I think his name was Andy Bolwar (S/C 7932). Please pray for his family and crew. thx, Curt

I haven't heard anything but I will try and get ahold of Max later and ask him.

Last word from the hosp. last night was, he checked out o.k. (YEA !) They kept him for more test overnight. Will post more later if I hear. Curt

Last word from the hosp. last night was, he checked out o.k. (YEA !) They kept him for more test overnight. Will post more later if I hear. Curt

What wonderful news! Hopefully the additional tests and observation turned out 100% ok and he'll be released with "just" some soreness. Thanks for the update!

Was released at 5am friday morning, He is sore but ok, It took a little while to cut him out of the car but we had to do it right,

There was another super comp crash Saturday night, does anyone know who that was? I think it was a dragster, he was running Dan Foley. Don't know what happened? He didn't make the call for next round.

I think the place is jinxed - we had crashes three nights in a row, around 6:15 p.m. Fortunately nobody was hurt and the jinx didn't apply on Sunday.

By the way - it's a good thing we didn't have to try to finish on Monday - it was raining at the Fairplex when I drove by on my way to the airport around 9:30 Monday morning.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back