Doug Mcrobie (1 Viewer)

scubasteve

Nitro Member
yesterday during the sportsnats at c-bus while racing ray connolly in super gas Doug crashed . the report this morning is Doug didnt make it . please pray for Dougs family .praying the report isnt true but he was life flighted from track and it was a very grave situation

Here is what is posted on nhra's website as of last evening.

NHRA Notebook: September 2008

Super Gas crash at JEGS NHRA Northern SPORTSnationals: Doug McRobie, 49, from Mount Eaton, Ohio, was involved in a high-speed racing accident Sunday during the Jegs NHRA Northern SPORTSnationals at National Trail Raceway when his Super Gas roadster went out of control and impacted the guardwall just past the finish line. McRobie was extracted from his roadster by NHRA emergency services officials and was transported to Licking Memorial Hospital for evaluation.

What a shame. I can't believe we have lost another one. My best to his family and friends.

Dave

doug was a great guy ,family man and friend to everyone he met . they dont come any better than doug . make sure u tell your family and friends you love them today(everyday) they have set up a acct for anyone who would like to give a donation . if its all right to post it here i will if not thats fine too. god speed doug

Wow...as a fellow super gas racer, this is a real shock. My condolences, thoughts, and prayers to and for the family....what a year...

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back