Steve Johnson and one of the reason I love Drag Racing (1 Viewer)

PJ

Staff Member
Staff member
Administrator
Nitro Member
Way to go Steve.

Not just for helping out a competitor but this was even more as the guy had just jumped past him in the standings which also knocked him out of the top 10. Loans him an engine and helps get the bike ready. That is just 100% class right there.

I JUST watched it! Phillips' thrash was the classiest thrash I've seen since Skuza! That was a helluva a try guys!

Way to go Stevie J! When Phillips won his semi and he made the comment that he was done...I just hoped someone would help the guy out. Didn't surprise me it was Steve. Just awesome!

I thought DR mentioned they were going to ask Karen Stoffer if they could rent an engine?

Thanks to Steve Johnson(always knew he was a class act) and congrats to Micheal Phillips on his runner up.
Don't Mike runs Vance & Hines motors? Also I believe Craig Treble uses(or was using) Mike's back up motor. Do Steve Johnson run VHR or has his on engine program?

Thanks to Steve Johnson(always knew he was a class act) and congrats to Micheal Phillips on his runner up.
Don't Mike runs Vance & Hines motors? Also I believe Craig Treble uses(or was using) Mike's back up motor. Do Steve Johnson run VHR or has his on engine program?

I know that Steve Johnson runs V&H Suzuki motors. I believe that Craig and Michael do as well. It's kinda funny how the team with the exclusive Harley Davidson deal are still building most (Matt Hines/Schumaker one exception) of the fastest Suzuki motors in PSB.

Way to go Steve.

Not just for helping out a competitor but this was even more as the guy had just jumped past him in the standings which also knocked him out of the top 10. Loans him an engine and helps get the bike ready. That is just 100% class right there.

Despite my dissatisfaction with some of the decisions at the top, it's stories like this one that keep me addicted to Drag Racing! Way to Go Steve - Classiest move I've seen in quite a while.

Way to go Steve.

Great sportsmanship.

I thought DR mentioned they were going to ask Karen Stoffer if they could rent an engine?

I thought they were going to see if Stoffer had transmission parts, not a motor. Then again, it was late and I was half asleep. :)

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back