Spoiler of the year !!! (1 Viewer)

camaro

Nitro Member
i think at the ceremonies today they should have a spoiler of the year recipient :p :p and that award should go hands down to Scott kalitta who almost single handedly sank Capps chances at a title and an Honorable mention should go to Melanie who nailed the tree on Doug to give Tony a chance and also Craig Treble who, after Hines left the door open for Antron, closed it right back !!!

jf

i think at the ceremonies today they should have a spoiler of the year recipient :p :p and that award should go hands down to Scott kalitta who almost single handedly sank Capps chances at a title
You can only give Scott so much credit for Ron falling apart the second half, Kalitta took him out twice in first round sure, but Ron managed to drop five other first round matchups in nine races at the last ten events before the Finals.

With all the attention being drawn to Melanie (and rightfully so), let's not forget the pedal job that Cory Mac put on Doug in the third round at Richmond. That was one of the best pedal jobs I have seen and had that race gone the other way, even with the record, Doug would have won the title.

I am so proud of the K funny car team. Think of it. These guys won the event in Austrailia over last Christmas... then came to Pomona in January thinking this would be a breeze in the flip topper... only to have a crappy start, involuntary personnell changes and eventually leaving them wondering why the hell they ever left Top Fuel. But they got it together and got thier program on track. If you would have told either Capps or Kalitta in February that come October the K-car would be the Brut spoiler.... both would have asked what you're smoking.

Hats off to Connie & his boys for giving Scott a badazz Toyota!!!!

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back