Speedway Chlidren's Charities Funny Car (1 Viewer)

I played in that tournament two years ago. I made it down to three tables left, was short stacked and caught two small pair on the flop. I went all in, and Morgan Lucas was the only caller. He rivered a flush to knock me out. It was fun, and the money is for a good cause. I just wish Morgan wasn't so lucky that night!

Sounds like you had a good time Bob. Did you get a special poker chip to add to your collection?

I hope to make this event someday...but for now CRX Promotions is proud to be a part of this worthwhile cause. This has been a dream of Tim Charlet's for several years, and now to be able to make is happen is quite special.

I wish I was going to be in on Wed instead of Thurs b/c I would play in the tourney but oh well. Hope they make a bunch of money for charity.

Excellent news guys!

Lookin' forward to seein' it in action this weekend!

Like Justin said... wish I could be there to play in the tournament - sounds like fun.

Here's some spy shots.....

11441_1286477722258_1239601836_3083.jpg

10623_1286216955739_1239601836_3083.jpg

Thats great, like the look and its for a great cause

Re: Speedway Children's Charities Funny Car

John,
Just want to say thank you to you, Tim and Brian for this. Having the Body on display will be great for all of us and the Kids! Looking forward to meeting all of you.
We have lots of drivers coming and it looks to be one of the best ever!
Thanks again.

Dan Lea - Board member Speedway Children's Charities

This is shaping up to be awesome. Should be huge, can't wait to see this car go down the track! Lot of hard work went into this :)

This is great. Best of luck to this group. Looking at the big picture, there's no reason why these guys can't leave that place with the trophy... and what a great charity. Awesome.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back